We are excited to welcome pet parents back into our lobbies! We are also happy to continue offering concierge curbside services to accommodate client preferences, as well as drop off appointments to work around your busy schedule.
Masks/ face coverings are optional for fully vaccinated pet parents and staff, but we do ask that unvaccinated clients wear masks inside of the building or take advantage of our curbside appointment offerings.
Curside services continue to be available by request as well as drop off appointments to work around your busy schedule.
For curbside service:
- Please bring dogs on a leash and cats in a carrier
- Upon your arrival at the clinic, remain in your vehicle and call us to check-in
- Edwards: select option 2 then option 2 again to be connected to the front desk
- Eagle Vail: select option 3 then option 2 to be connected to the front desk
- A team member will meet you in the parking lot and individually bring your pet(s) in for evaluation and care
You may choose to wait in your vehicle during your pet's examination or return at a later scheduled pick up time. We are only allowing staff members inside the practice at this time.
Additional Measures we are Asking Clients to Follow:
- Please do not come to our clinic if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms or have a fever.
- Please reschedule your pet’s veterinarian appointment if you have been in contact with anyone that has had a fever or possible COVID-19 exposure.
Pets and the Coronavirus:
It is important to note that there is currently no evidence that pets can become sick with COVID-19.
Infectious disease experts, as well as the CDC, World Organization for Animal Health, and World Health Organization indicate there is also no evidence to suggest that pet dogs or cats can be a source of infection with SARS-CoV-2, including spreading COVID-19 to people. More investigation is underway and as we learn more, we will update you.
The CDC and The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)also have comprehensive websites with up-to-date information about COVID-19 and your pet(s). Additional information about the Coronavirus and your pets’ health are available at the following online resources:
We value your partnership in your pet’s healthcare and appreciate your patience, understanding, and continued support. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are excited to see your smiling faces again -Your VVAH Team!