Eagle, CO Veterinarians
Vail Valley Animal Hospital provides pet care services for Eagle, Colorado!
The Vail Valley Animal Hospital serves Eagle, CO for all of your pets wellness needs. Eagle, Colorado Veterinarian Dr. Charlie Meynier and staff have been serving Eagle, CO and the Vail Valley for many years. With two convenient locations within close proximity to Eagle, CO we can offer all of your Eagle, CO pet health care needs.
Two convenient Vail Valley Animal Hospital office locations to Eagle, CO!
- Our Edwards, CO office is less than 18 miles away from Eagle, CO.
- Our Eagle-Vail, CO office is approximately 30 miles away from Eagle, CO
- If you work up valley in the Vail area simply drop your pet off before work and pick them up when you are done!
We provide complete on-site medical, dental, and surgical services for your dog, cat, or any other pet in Eagle, CO. Our veterinarian hospital has multiple examination rooms, treatment area, in-house laboratory & pharmacy, radiology/ultrasound services, and a dedicated surgical suite. Did we mention that there are two convenient locations to meet all of your pet's needs only miles away from Eagle, CO? Learn more by exploring what we can make available for you and your beloved pet below:
General Wellness For Your Pets in Eagle, CO
- Comprehensive annual exams including plenty of time to answer all your questions.
- Annual vaccinations
- Puppy & kitten programs to get them off to a healthy start
- Focus on disease prevention
- Heartworm testing and medication
- Geriatric health programs for pets over seven years old
Eagle, Colorado Surgical Care For Your Pets
- Orthopedic fracture and joint repair
- Soft tissue, internal surgery
- Anterior cruciate knee repair
- Spay/neuter and de-claw
- Pre-anesthetic blood work to reduce risk from anesthesia
- Advanced surgical monitoring equipment
- Written post-operative instructions and pain medications.
- Board certified specialist available for complex fracture and soft tissue repair
Pet Dental Care in Eagle, CO
- Complete dental services
- Ultrasonic scaling and polishing
- Dental care products available
- Complimentary dental exam
- Oral surgery
Advanced Animal Care Capabilities from your Eagle, CO Veterinarians.
- In-house X-ray with automatic processor for quick, clear, and accurate images
- In-house laboratory for rapid results of blood and urine specimens
- Chemotherapy infusion and injection
- Brand new, state-of-the-art ultrasound equipment
- Cardiology consults and echo cardiograms for advanced cardiac concerns
Pet Prescriptions and Medications
- We can take care of all your pet's medication and prescription needs if you live in Eagle, CO from either one of our office locations. To learn more about our pet prescriptions services please visit our page here. You can also submit your pet requests directly online and have them ready and waiting to be picked up at your convenience.